Ray Brisby, CAFM
Ray has over 36 years’ experience in the fleet industry, specializing in the management and maintenance of municipal and emergency services fleets and is currently the Manager, EMS Fleet Operations for Alberta Health Services. Ray has spent the last 10 years contributing to NAFA’s educational programs and was presented the distinguished Excellence in Education award in 2018. Ray is currently serving as President of the NAFA Board of Directors.
- President's Welcome & CAFM Graduation
- Monday, August 30 • 8:00 AM - 9:00 AM
- President's Welcome and Opening Keynote: Creating a Complaint Free Environment
- Monday, September 13 • 12:00 PM - 1:30 PM
- Canadian Workshop
- Tuesday, September 14 • 3:30 PM - 4:30 PM