Executives, employees, and staff deal with hundreds of complaints on a daily basis from both complaining customers and complaining coworkers. Silence the complaints by building a positive environment at work or at home with this fast-paced and humorous presentation by Will Bowen.
In a fast-paced and funny presentation you’ll learn:
- What’s wrong with complaining?
- What is (and isn’t) a complaint?
- The five reasons people complain (as remembered by the acronym G.R.I.P.E.)
- How to get other people (and ourselves) to stop complaining
- Positive leadership in a negative world
You’ll leave this presentation inspired, mindful of own complaints, and motivated to approach complainers with new, simple and effective strategies.
This session was recorded at the LIVE Institute & Expo on Monday, August 30, 2021 in Pittsburgh, PA.