Master Your World: 10 Leadership Lessons to Improve Productivity and Communication
This session is part of the NAFA Leadership Development Institute's Leadership Certificate Program. Program requires separate registration and fee.
In the Master Your World program, learn how to create more of an impact on the people around you. Then, focus in on how to get more of the right actions from the people you work with, how to provide feedback that is both welcome and impactful, and how to be perceived as an expert in your field.
A survey of over 100,000 people has found that the chief complaint employees had about their organizations, their supervisors, and their organizations leadership was a lack of helpful, timely, and reliable information. We all think we are good at communication and we are mostly wrong. Communication is not what we do, say, or send out in an email. Communication is all about how the receiver understands the information we intend.
- How to communicate so others pay attention to what you say
- How to lead your boss
- How to exhibit the characteristics the people around you need from you
- How to encourage others to maximize their strengths
- How to set other people up for their best success
- How to encourage different perspectives and create a culture of respect
- How to leave your negativity in the parking lot, even on a really bad day
- How to differentiate between inconveniences and problems in the workplace
- How to maximize your own personal and professional productivity